Start 20176 dating

20176 dating

Growth in the town and its immediate area to the east (Lansdowne/Ashburn) concentrates along the Dulles Greenway and State Route 7, which roughly parallels the Potomac River between Winchester to the west and Alexandria to the east.

Leesburg, like the rest of Loudoun, has undergone considerable growth and development over the last 30 years, transforming from a small, rural, piedmont town to a suburban bedroom community for commuters to the national capital.

The blue and yellow checkerboard band on the red back ground represents the Lee Family Coat of Arms at which Leesburg is named for and the white Cinquefoil (five petal flower) on a blue background comes from the Astley Family Coat of Arms.

The coats of arms were quartered like the flag is showing.

The Battle of Mile Hill was fought just north of the town prior to its occupation by Robert E. Leesburg also served as a base of operations for Col. Mosby and his partisan Raiders, for whom the Loudoun County High School mascot is named (the Raiders).

Some people consider the local courthouse among the few courthouses in Virginia not burned during the Civil War (1861–1865); though it was not built until 1894.

43541 Michigan Sq #s2 is near Good Times Park, Washington & Old Dominion Regional Park and Tuscarora Creek Park.

Leesburg is a historic town within and the county seat of Loudoun County, Virginia.

Today Leesburg continues to serve as the center of government and commerce for Loudoun County.